Friday, May 8, 2009

Thank Goodness for Sisters

Thanks to my wonderful sister, the computer guru, I was actually able to save just about all my photos from last year. Yes, I have now backed them all up again (but not double-backed up yet...am I asking for trouble?) I wanted to celebrate by putting up a few of my favorites that I had thought were gone for good. They may not win any awards, but I'm kind of attached to them.




































Of course, I'm feeling like quite the computer genius too right now, even though my part of the job was mostly downloading things and trying to follow instructions and type accurately. :)

Otherwise, everything is going pretty well here. School is winding down for the year, and tomorrow is the last soccer game for the season. Next week we're heading to Yellowstone to try and get some trips in this summer before it becomes too late.

Owen is becoming serious about baby preparations now. He looks through all the ads that come to the house and shows me the things we need to get for our baby so we'll be ready. I think it is his cousin Meagan who convinced him babies might be ok, because he commented to me recently that he wished we were having a girl so it would be cute like Meagan. I think he'll have fun with a boy, though.

No comments: